Hello, everyone!
Sorry about not e-mailing last week. I cannot promise much out of this e-mail either. I have about five minutes of library time remaining. If there are a few things I would want you to know it would be that Petaluma is a great area. Kelseyville was wonderful but you multiply it by 9 (because of the size difference of the two areas) and you have Petaluma. My companion, Elder Weiland, and I have many opportunites to talk to many interesting people each and every day. These people have interesting views on life, God, and religion. We are also teaching a few interesting people who I hope to tell you more of next week. Lastly, I have to unfortunately say that you will all have to wait for pictures until next week. My time is down to 30 seconds. I will be sure that uploading pictures is the first thing I do. :)
I love you all! I hope everything is going well with each and every one of you. 'Til next week!
Love,
Elder Gallegos
No comments:
Post a Comment