Hello, family and friends.
Happy New Year to each and every one of you. 2012 is here! The question usually comes to mind, "Where has the year gone" but I hope that you all look forward with a drive to make good things happen in your life during the new year. I'm especially grateful that I will be able to spend the later end of the year with you all. ;) Well, my time in Dixon is done. They are replacing Elder Stevens and I with sister missionaries. It's interesting how these small cities I never heard before 2010 have become part of me, I have loved the place and most importantly the people there. The one disadvantage with sister missionaries now being in Dixon is that I may not have the chance to end my mission there as I was dreaming. However, I am excited and know that a lot of good things lie in store, sometimes those good things for us aren't always what we think is best for us. At the very least, I do look forward to visiting Dixon and the towns I have been in sometime in the future. Currently, I have made the journey to Fairfield. I will be part of a singles ward (teaching the young college students) as well as a Hmong congregation. :) I hope to share more next week. My time is up.
I apologize that I haven't been able to get a Christmas card or e-mail to every single one of you. I think about and love each and every one of you. Take good care of yourselves and each other.
Sincerely,
Elder Anthony Gallegos
No comments:
Post a Comment