Elders Nuckles, McMullan, Clark, and myself went to the beach last preparation day.
We found a few new interesting people to teach. :)
We drove six hours to Santa Rosa for a great Zone Conference and drove back.
The drive is beautiful.
There's a Big Foot shop on the way down.
We ate at In-N-Out on the drive back up. I was thinking of having a friendly meal with my old companion, Elder Ratuwara, to see if either one of us can eat an 8x8. However, I thought I would reserve that for another time (It would be best to do a Google image search rather than ask what it is).
We had the chance to teach Tony's wife, Donna for the first time on Saturday.
Tony and Donna came to church on Sunday and they enjoyed it. :D
The weather's not too hot and not too cold.
Things are going well.
I wish you all an amazing week!
- Elder Gallegos
No comments:
Post a Comment