Hello, everyone.
Short e-mail this week and no inclusion of pictures. I did receive quiet a few e-mails to read through and I am thankful to those who have written and continue to support me with your thoughts, good vibes, positive energy, and anything else you (respectively) may practice. I did get moved and thankfully it was not so bad to packed. I am now on the east side of Petaluma. Elder Weiland went to Fort Bragg and Sister Missionaries will now be in our former area.
I am now companions with Elder Fifita--he is born in Utah but his parents are Tongan. He says that there are a lot of promising people that are being taught in this area so I am looking forward to it. I hope to include in my e-mail next week some pictures of the people I have taught over on the west side of Petaluma. I don't have pictures of all of the great people I met but I look forward to sharing a bit about them.
That's all for now. I wish you all well in the week to come. Bye bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment