Hello, everyone.
I hope that you are all enjoying the weather wherever you may be reading this. A lot of people in Petaluma are happy to finally be having Spring-like weather, but it's not so fun when the obstical to going to church is a 20 minute bike ride in the sun. I personally prefer the rain but the weather has been crazy enough that it would not surprise me if that is what came in the next couple weeks.
Well not a whole lot of exciting or out of the ordinary things happened in the last week. I have a new companion, I am on the other side of Petaluma, and we have a lot of interesting potential people we are teaching. However, our week consisted of trying to make set times and days to visit people.
I don't know if I mentioned it, but Elder Fifita's last companion was moved to Santa Rosa after battling allergy induced asthma for three weeks. It became too much for him though and he was sent home. :( Whether he will come back after recovering or whether he will go to entirely new mission is not yet known. In whatever he does though, we are hoping he stays strong.
I am pretty much out of time. I hope that the few pictures I sent make it up on the blog, thanks mike, and that you all enjoy them. Know that I think about you all often. I hope you are all doing well. I look forward to sharing more with you all in the coming week. Take good care! 'Til then!
No comments:
Post a Comment