Hello, family and friends!
This e-mail is a rather short one since my e-mail time is just about up. I just wanted to let you all know that I am on the move again. My journey has continued and I am now in Dixon serving with Elder Merrill--I am going back to teaching people in English. Although my time in Winters was short lived it was not in vain. I am grateful for the people that I was able to talk to and teach; for the chance I had to have brushed up on my Spanish a little bit; for the amazing members in the area of Winters who not only have great stories to tell about themselves but also about the history of the church in Winters which went from being in a small space around the 1970s to an actual chapel that is expecting an expansion in the near future; to even the ostrich I saw. :)
Well I look forward to having more time to share more stories with you all next week. Take good care. I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment