Hello everyone!
Good morning or good evening, wherever you may be. This is a short and quick e-mail to get you all up to date. Yes, I am in Dixon now. It's a small town--if we travel 2.5 miles in any direction we're pretty much out of our area. The town has a lot of good people in it. The members of the church here are great people (not to say they're not in all parts of the world) but they seem to go the extra mile to help the missionaries out. What is extra sweet is that everyone around the town is extra nice to us. Even when they choose not to listen to what we have to share they'll acknowledge we're doing a good thing or we'll get thumbs ups and hollers of cheers and encouragement by passerby. There's even a guy who invited us to stop by at any time if we ever want a free coke.
The work is going slow but at a moderate pace. We have a few people we are working with that are looking very promising and we're excited for what is to come in the next couple of weeks. How I wish there was more time to share all of my experiences and the experiences of those I meet with you all. My time is just about done and again, I hope to share more with you all next week. One thing I have been doing better is writing in my journal so that everything I don't get to share I will be able to do so with you all soon enough. :)
I leave you all with this until next week. Take good care of yourselves and each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment